4 RECIPIENTS TO BE OFFERED ALL EXPENSES PAID TRAINING AT VILLARREAL ACADEMY SPAIN
(Airfare and Accommodation Included)
Jake Brimmer & Pierce Waring, our own Nunawading juniors make this national team squad as announced by Graham Arnold.
A mix of Hyundai A-League-based players and eight professionals currently contracted abroad will convene in Southeast Asia next week as Australia prepares to compete in Group H of qualification from March 22 to 26.
Following the week-long camp in Kuala Lumpur – which will include friendly fixtures against Malaysian Super League side Petaling Jaya City FC (14 March) and the Malaysian U-22 National Team (17 March) – Australia will shift its base to Phnom Penh where a first-place finish in Group H would seal a place at the 2020 AFC U-23 Championship.
New player expression of interest are – NOW OPEN
Attention all senior & reserve team players
Nunawading City FC expressions of interest (EOI) for:
2019 Winter Season for new players for senior and reserve teams ONLY now open
ALL TRIALISTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Head coach 2019 – Fahid Ben Khalfallah (Tunisian international footballer), over 100 appearances in A-League Melbourne Victory (winner of A-League Championship 2014-15 season), Brisbane Roar FC and current NCFC footballer).
Other first team players include:
Massimo Murdocca (Australian International footballer 2003 FIFA World Youth Championships, over 206 appearances in A-League with Brisbane Roar (2 times Championships) and Melbourne City FC and current NCFC footballer. Played in the A-League over an incredible 8 year period.
Michael Theo ( Awarded 3 A-League Goal keeper of the year honours ) 5 times A-League Championship winner, 183 appearances with Melbourne Victory & Brisbane Roar FC.
Venue: Nunawading City FC – Mahoneys reserve, Mahoneys road, Forest Hill. Please email your ‘Expression of Interest‘ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Player’s name
- Date of birth
- Are you Australian born or VISA (overseas player)
- Brief playing background and preferred playing position
- Advise if you are Right or Left footed or both
- Contact email address & mobile number
- How do you rate your football fitness to-date (1 – low, 10 extremely high – out of 10)
Trialists will be communicated via email invitation only.
Nunawading City FC Technical Summer program
Nunawading City FC Technical Summer program (10th year anniversary) for 2018 is now open.
Attention all U8 to U11 Miniroo players (new sub juniors are ALSO welcome too).
REGISTER ASAP AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
Session 1 begins on Friday the 12th of October and goes on for 9 weeks (3 times a week ) till 15th of December 2018.
It is exciting to welcome to our development coaching team:
- Fahid Ben Khalfallah – Tunisian international, French first division Bordeaux and Melbourne Victory FC championship player.
- Michael Theo ( Goal keeping coach in Technical summer program 2018 and winter season ) – Awarded 3 A-League Goal Keeper of the year honours, 5 times A- League Championship Goal keeper, with Brisbane Roar and Melbourne Victory FC.
- Massimo Murdocca – Australian international 2003 FIFA World Youth Championships, over 206 appearances in A-League, 2 A-League Championship winner, player an incredible 8 seasons in A-League.
An NCFC Technical Summer program information pack will be emailed out to you ASAP which will include details on the program structure ( 3 sessions a week for 9 weeks – total 28 sessions ) inc 2 Technical sessions plus 1 modified games session every week, program philosophy, program information inc venues, program aims, training environment expectations, player culture, program fees ( 28 sessions at just $10 per session ) plus $55 player kit for new players – only, registration times and dates.
Over 750 to 1000 touches per player every training session.
Hope to see you there 👏
Nunawading City FC
Respect * Teamwork * Leadership